Thursday, July 31, 2008

Of IITians and Analytics

Alright, I confess, I use Google Analytics to monitor which content is most viewed on my blog and what are the keywords, to tune my future content and meta tags better. Long back I had written an entry on why IITs aren't so much a waste of time. And today, I happened to see the search keywords for that article and I am pasting them here. Basically, it means people Googled for these phrases and got (mis?)led to my blog. At this point, I must state I have not cooked up any list item here they were actually used!
Here you go, in descending order :
0) all about iitians
1) blog about iitians abroad
2) blogs of iitians
3) dowry rate of an iitian
4) hate iit iitians
5) how iitian achieve so much
6) iit colleges hate
7) iitian bloggers
8) iitian quotes
9) iitian+software+blog

Dowry rate of an IITian? Priceless. :)

Berhael

1 comment:

Ashish Gourav said...

same here dude...I intentionally write a lot about my college IIT Kgp and IIT in general and I mislead a hell lot of people to my blog :P