Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Of friends and timepass

I was lost, Searching for Answers
Many days, And nights of forlorn
Didn't know, the Meaning of Prayers
Had no one, To depend upon

Oh why is it me, just only me
I would sing to myself, in a tone so deathly

Then God sent me, A prophet of glee
An angel on earth, To set my soul free

Cause you are my heart, you are my soul,
You are a person worth yourself in Gold,
If there was a truth, A truth in life,
You're my true friend.

Those words, they would pierce my conscience
All days, and pangs of malice
Many nights, Of no existence
And tears, that were tasteless

It would hurt so bad, and Fill me with hate
And make me wonder, and create so much spate

Then my world changed, beyond my dreams
Through the darkness of hate, I saw your beam

Cause you are my guide, you are my teacher
You are the one, I turn to in danger.
If gratefulness could be paid for, you would be priceless,
You're my only true friend.

True friends for good, we'll share our joys forever
True friends for bad, We'll hold each other together.
True friends in all of life's mysteries
True friends come whatever travesty,
True friends comrades in life
What more in life does one need.

Cause you are my heart, you are my soul
You are a person worth yourself in Gold,
And now I have learnt, a lesson for life,
You're my true friend.

Written by Berhael

1 comment:

bitter_chocolate said...

awesome. love the play of words...