Thursday, November 30, 2006

Of Movies and Quotes


Finally the holidays have arrived!!!
This means I'm gonna be posting a lot more over the next few weeks. Lets hope I keep my promise. Well I've been thinking (a dangerous ploy, I admit) a lot people have been asking me to get a little more personal in my blogs, to see some more of my life as opposed to my views. So i thought why not. So from now.. I'll probably be posting a lot more of my feelings (again a dangerous ploy) and daily occurrences. Hope it works out. As of now, you'll have to be content with I'd like to call my "top ten movie quotes list". These are quotes I feel are the most memorable (chiefly because I remember them) and well... I'd kill to be given a chance to use them. So take a look... In, no particular order.

Bond. James Bond

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
- Godfather

Certainty of death, small chance of success... well, what're we waiting for? - LOTR

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
- City of Angels


SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! - Jerry Maguire

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?" - Taxi

Go ahead... Make my day. - Dirty Harry

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live...at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! - Braveheart

I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.
- Last of the Mohicans

I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - When Harry Met Sally



Compiled By Berhael

No comments: