Sunday, January 23, 2005

Of Blogs and A Geek

Hi, Harsh here...
Well, i finally have succumbed to self-pressure and decided to post a blog of my own. This blog will feature some of the thoughts that hassle me the most. it should also feature stuff and events as i tend to view them often without sufficient reasoning and
in all probability without too much logic as well. i prefer to write a bit more seriously than i think and that always has serious consequences. i also hope to continue my thought processes on various topics that i had an interest in before 11th, ranging from psychology to digital watches. as a matter of interest ("WHO'S?" you might ask), this isn't the first blog i had. the original blog started by me was in the fertile spring of 2000 and continued well into my 11th. unfortunately, due to a particularly devastating computer virus attack and jee preparation, that one dissolved faster than my sense of humour. anyways...thanx for reading so far and keep visiting. you can be sure that i will keep writing. oh yeah...please don't forget to write in your comments either on the site or via email
cheers
>>harsh

No comments: